Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 52: 2 to catch up

I did two flowers today - today's and yesterday's. I put my toe up yesterday afternoon while lounging in front of the fire and drinking wine. When it was time to do my embroidery...well, you know what they say about alcohol and operating dangerous machinery. So today I did everything before settling in front of the fire. Today's big excitement **cough cough..yes, excitement** is changing the thread colour. The thread that someone gave me has almost run out. I've left a bit for stitching and any unforeseen emergencies but for the next batch have switched to a darker sort of salmony coloured thread. You can't see it here because this shows the bobbin thread.





















Here's the previous batch ready to rinse and dry.


















And here's Rocket, the Sunday afternoon desk assistant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.