A blog recording the making of 100 flowers over 100 days for the 100 Day Project. The flowers will be sewn onto a cape. Because I can. That's all.
Sunday, 24 August 2014
Day 45: captured pattern
Here is today's effort. As you can see, I've managed to capture some of the pattern on the fabric. It's not as easy as you'd think. If the pattern is too close to the edge you miss it because you have to leave some room around the edge for the sewing machine foot. As it was one of the petals is a bit squashed because there was insufficient space left. Never mind, it's done, and all before I went out!
Today's featured photo is from Tara and Jarvis. Their project makes the bold claim that 'modern art is rubbish'. We don't know about that but we quite like this little guy. That's all for now.