Saturday 26 July 2014

Day 16: a new colour

Having run out of blue organza to recycle, it was time to start on the pale pink, Although I have a strip of this I should ideally be able to get 10-12 flowers out of, i did waste a bit cutting the first flower out because I wanted to see what it looked like. And here it is. If you look closely you'll see I've trimmed the fabric too closely and snipped some of the embroidery stitching. I've been waiting to do something stupid like that, and suspect it won't be the only instance of this. Anyway, enjoy the change of hue.






















Today's featured project is Murray's Lunchbox. According to Murray "I'm not good at making my lunch to take to work. I usually get in the car and drive to the shops This is expensive and boringly repetitive after 35 years. Making my lunch every day for 100 days doesn't sound that exciting however I feel this buzz inside..." I fully get the desire to explore something new after 35 years. Murray, it must be said, looks like he's having a great time. We like this photo of the silverbeet soup and smoked bacon muffin accompanied by a couple of photos of what we assume is the -2 degree sunrise of the morning he ate it. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.