Thursday 24 July 2014

Day 14: a slight technical hitch

Yesterday I used up the last of the solvy. Today I went to Stitch 'n' Bitch to get some more but they didn't have any. So i am unable to bore you with another blue flower. So instead I've posted a preview of the fabric for the cape, the lining and the pink organza that I will use to make the next batch of flowers when the blue runs out. Which will be very soon.


















Today's featured artist is Saskia, a name I picked because it is the name of one of my favourite sociologists (yes, really). Plus, Saskia is posting photos of dogs. (Yay!) In much the same way my project is about learning a new skill, Saskia's project is about learning to use her new camera.Here's a photo of her dogs playfighting. Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.