Saturday 20 September 2014

Day 72: tricky trouser pocket nailed

Not a work of art but done with most of the wibbles having been pressed out (a good steam iron is a dressmaker's best friend. Well, nearly.) And yes, today's flower was also done.


















Today's diversion is something fron Patsy. I'm guessing Patsy is my age, give or take. It does seem that as we get older and perhaps get over some hurdles we may not have anticipated when we were younger, we do reflect more on the past; in this case the sayings of a parent. I have selected the drawing below because as someone who works in the social sector, I often think that the world would be a kinder place if people could think about walking a mile in someone else's shoes. Perhaps for those with a religious bent, the relevant phrase is there but for the grace of God go I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.